Vitamin K (Anti-redness Calming Solution)
Vitamin K helps the appearance of broken capillaries, bruising, redness, and sensitivity. A concoction of natural Asian herbs has been carefully selected for soothing properties. Recommended for sensitive skin types.
1.0 FL OZ
AQUA (WATER), SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, PRUNIS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL, SQUALANE, HYALURONIC ACID, MENAQUINONE-7 (VITAMIN K2), ARNICA MONTANA EXTRACT, OXIDO REDUCTASES, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) PROTEIN, HYDROLYZED RICE BRAN PROTEIN, LAURETH-7, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, POLYACRYLAMIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ERIOBOTRYA JAPONICA EXTRACT, SYMPHYTUM OFFICINALE LEAF EXTRACT, PLANTAGO OVATA LEAVES EXTRACT, SAMBUCUS NIGRA FLOWER EXTRACT, EQUISETUM ARVENSE EXTRACT, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, SALVIA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, GERANIUM MACULATUM EXTRACT, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, HONEY EXTRACT
- MENAQUINONE-7 (Vitamin K2) is essential in aiding the body's process of blood clotting, which helps the body heal wounds, bruises, and areas affected by surgery. The basic functions of vitamin K2 are also thought to help certain skin conditions, such as: stretch marks. spider veins.
- SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (Jojoba Oil) has anti-inflammatory properties which help to tame chafing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm and comfortable.
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract is nourishing, helps to enrich and support the skin's natural moisture balance, and helps leave skin touchably soft and smooth.
- Arnica Montana Extract helps soothe and renew the skin after exposure to stress. Arnica's antiseptic, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties may be of some benefit to those with inflammatory skin disorders.
Use morning and evening. Apply directly on the face with your fingertips. For best results, follow the LING Complete Skin Care Regimen, which contains 4 simple steps and a weekly renew.
- JTJenn T.ReviewingVitamin K (Anti-redness Calming Solution)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agosmells heavenly
this serum smells amazing and will leave your face smelling fresh all day. This serum is on the thicker side so sometimes I skip moisturizer.
- DSDenise Silva W.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin K (Anti-redness Calming Solution)I recommend this productWhat is your age? 45 - 54What is your skin type? AgeingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove this stuff
This skin care line has taken the inflammation out of my skin, which has made my pores smaller so my pores aren't getting Impacted like they were, and my face is starting to look normal With small pores.
- MMMalita M.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin K (Anti-redness Calming Solution)I recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your skin type? CombinationRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAmazing Serum
Have been using this product for about three years and I love it. Smells wonderful and my skin loves it!
- LLucasVerified BuyerReviewingVitamin K (Anti-redness Calming Solution)I recommend this productWhat is your age? 25 - 34What is your skin type? CombinationRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoBest Serum around
This smells SO GOOD! It relieves red skin and makes your face feel amazing. I recommend it to as many people as I can. It makes my skin GLOW
- KLKaylah L.Verified BuyerReviewingVitamin K (Anti-redness Calming Solution)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoMy skin has been much
My skin has been much better since using. My texture has improved and I’ve only been using it for 3weeks so far. Smells amazing. Would recommend if your skin gets red and inflammatory like mines.