Ginseng Therapy Moisture Mask
Recommended for dry, sensitive & acne-prone skin types.
90g / 3.0 oz
AQUA (WATER), PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, CARBOMER, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED GLYCOSAMINOGLYCANS, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN
Apply to clean skin. Leave on for at least 15 minutes. Peel and rinse off with tepid water. Use two to three times a week or as often as necessary for all skin types. For best results, follow the LING Complete Skin Care Regimen, which contains 4 simple steps and a weekly renew.
- RMRoxy M.Verified ReviewerReviewingGinseng Therapy Moisture MaskI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoVery soothing
It has a cooling effect that soothes my face! It’s very calming to the face that really helps in relieving the redness on my face.🥰
- AMAngela M.ReviewingGinseng Therapy Moisture MaskI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agosaves my skin every winter!
I was first introduced to this mask because my skin is on the dry/dehydrated side. I usually use this on its own, but when my skin needs more hydration (usually in the winter), I'll put an oil based serum underneath and that works really well too. Now that it's getting cooler, it's time to switch from my clay and peel off masks to this ginseng gel mask. I always have trouble with my skin getting dry and flaky during the colder months but this mask helps a lot
- EKE K.Verified BuyerReviewingGinseng Therapy Moisture MaskI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGinseng Mask
Make being in isolation better.
My skin feels wonderful after a
- LLLaura L.Verified BuyerReviewingGinseng Therapy Moisture MaskI recommend this productWhat is your age? 55 - 64What is your skin type? NormalRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoMoisture Mask
It’s kept my skin looking young and refreshed.
- MMaiReviewingGinseng Therapy Moisture MaskI recommend this productWhat is your age? 35 - 44What is your skin type? CombinationRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoCan’t live without this mask!
I have very sensitive skin, acne prone and I’m in my early 40s. I go for facials regularly at ling and got introduced to the ginseng mask when I first started my sessions there. The rich texture and cooling effect feels sooo great on my skin esp when it somehow feels irritated or bumpy. I use it at least twice a week and it’s also my go to quick fix whenever I need to calm my skin down. Although it’s rich when you first apply it, my skin soaks it up and it feels light soon after that I end up forgetting I have it on. I love to leave it overnight sometimes and wake up with my skin feeling fresh, hydrated and smooth. Absolutely love it! It has been part of my skin régime now for almost two years and is here to stay.